Is community hive dead?

Malcolm

10 hours ago, Gary said:

The team would definitely not invest the time and effort to release Community Hive without having a long-term plan for the service. You'll likely see some updates in the new year following v5. 😉

I get you. I suggest putting up a banner or such to inform people that support won't be available so no one thinks like I did.

Looking forward to the updates 🙂

There is a notice on the Invision Community website advising support services will be limited over the Christmas and New Year holiday period, however platform services are always monitored 24/7, but any non-critical issues may see response delays.

This goes from 22 December to 2 January.

Edited by Gary
  • Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 2:44 AM, Gary said:

There is a notice on the Invision Community website advising support services will be limited over the Christmas and New Year holiday period, however platform services are always monitored 24/7, but any non-critical issues may see response delays.

This goes from 22 December to 2 January.

Thanks for letting us know.

I don't normally visit the Invision Community website, so that's probably why I missed it.