How Community Hive drives traffic to your community

Charles

Community Hive is designed to send traffic to your community. It does this in a few ways:

• Content is only shown as a snippet so visitors must go to your community to read the full content.
  • There are algorithms in place to learn what is popular and move it up your feed.
  • Following your community on Community Hive does this via sending a visitor to your community first. This allows you the opportunity to capture the visitor to become a member on your community. If they are not ready to join, they can also follow anonymously. If they join later, they can link up their existing Community Hive account.
  • Visitors cannot interact with your content on Community Hive. They have to go to your site.

We are here to help your community succeed. Let us know if you have more ideas on how we can help!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Fan Clubs said:

This feels very well thought out. Thank you for your efforts in making communities more discoverable.

I'm so happy you like it!

We have a lot more we want to do. It's our hope that Community Hive will make it much easier for visitors to keep up with the communities they are already on and discover new communities to join.

• Like 1

• Charles changed the title to How Community Hive drives traffic to your community
2 minutes ago, Charles said:

I'm so happy you like it!

We have a lot more we want to do. It's our hope that Community Hive will make it much easier for visitors to keep up with the communities they are already on and discover new communities to join.

The announcement this morning alongside the Invision Community Beta update made my day. I'm looking forward to watching the platform grow and mature. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Charles featured this topic
  • Charles unfeatured this topic